Healthy Web Inc. dba Fullscript and its affiliates are having an Instagram Giveaway (“Giveaway”) to announce and promote that products from Standard Process, Inc. are now on Fullscript. Fullscript is a tool that provides everything a healthcare practitioner needs to take their practice virtual; Standard Process manufactures and supplies high quality, whole food based nutritional supplements, and together, this is a winning combination for our joint customers. The Giveaway will take place from February 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET to February 26, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Official Giveaway Rules
- The Giveaway is sponsored by Healthy Web Inc. dba Fullscript, 245 Cooper Street, 6th Floor, Ottawa, ON, K2P 0G2 (“Fullscript” or “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to certain registered or certified health care practitioners (“Entrant”) who are legal residents of the United States of America, and who have reached the age of majority in their state at the time of entry and who are one of the healthcare modalities as listed below at the bottom of these Rules. Employees of Sponsor, its parent or other affiliated companies, suppliers, and partner donors, including those living in the same household of Sponsor, suppliers and partner donors are exceptions and are not eligible for this Giveaway. By participating in this Giveaway, Entrant acknowledges compliance with, and agrees to be bound by, these Giveaway Rules. Entrants who do not comply with Giveaway Rules are subject to disqualification by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represents and warrants that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Fullscript as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Contest Dates and Times. The Giveaway will be held from Monday, February 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET to Sunday, February 26, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- How to Enter. To be entered in the Giveaway, an Entrant must “like” and “save” our Giveaway post, “follow” Fullscript and Standard Process or “tag” a fellow practitioner or clinic who is excited about Standard Process products being available on Fullscript (one tag per comment; unlimited tags). All four are required in order to be counted as a valid entry. Entrants are limited to one Instagram handle. In addition to the four activities required for a valid entry, share the Giveaway post about Standard Process to your story and tag Fullscript for a bonus entry.
- Additional Entry Rules. Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Giveaway, or any other methods not authorized by these Giveaway Rules shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a Prize.
- Contest Prizes. There will be one prize available with an approximate retail value of US $800.00 to be won at the end of the Giveaway (“Prize”). The Prize will consist of a package of Standard Process products and swag.
All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Giveaway or the use or redemption of the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. The Prize, or any portion of it, cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable at time of award.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Giveaway end date.
- Winner Selection and Confirmation. On March 1st, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET, an employee of Sponsor will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before the Giveaway end date and select the potential winner (“Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be deemed the winner if they meet all the eligibility criteria set out in these Giveaway Rules, including but not limited to, confirmation that Selected Entrant is a certified or registered healthcare practitioner in one of the modalities listed below. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, he/she will be disqualified and another Entrant will be selected by way of random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before receiving your Prize, the Selected Entrant will be required to (i) sign and return the Release; and (ii) comply with all Giveaway Rules and applicable federal and state laws and regulations. The Selected Entrant will be notified by March 1st, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. ET by contact from Sponsor via direct message on Instagram and will be asked to provide their email address to which details on Giveaway redemption details will be sent. Failure of the Selected Entrant to respond to the Instagram message from Sponsor and to provide their email address within forty-eight (48) hours after notification will result in forfeiture of the Prize by Selected Entrant and Sponsor will select a new winner by way of random draw.
- Release and Indemnification. The Selected Entrant must sign the Sponsor’s winner release (“Release”), provided with the winner email confirmation to: (i) confirm compliance with all Giveaway Rules; (ii) agree to accept Prize as awarded; and (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram and Standard Process and their respective officers, employees, directors, employees, successor and assignees. The Release will be sent for signature to the Selected Entrant at the email address provided by Selected Entrant.
- Responsibilities. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Giveaway or be awarded the Prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, and entries that fail to fully comply with these Giveaway Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries or Releases; (iv) injury or damage to Entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Giveaway or accepting the Prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any part of the Prize; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- Other Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice to Entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Giveaway and conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received as of the cancellation date.
- Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Giveaway, Entrants consent to the use of their name, email address, or social media handle(s) for the administration of the Giveaway or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
- Governing Law. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable US federal and state laws. This Giveaway will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute will be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Delaware, USA.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor or Standard Process, as applicable. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s or Standard Process’ intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. Use of Fullscript’s name and/or logo must be in accordance with Fullscript’s published brand guidelines at https://brand.fullscript.com.
Eligible Healthcare Modalities
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Licensed Physical Therapist
Licensed Practitioner of Oriental Medicine