On the move and enjoying life: Here’s support for healthy joints.
Multi Collagen Duo
Multi Collagen Protein
1 heaping scoop or stick pack mixed in 8 ounces of water, juice, coffee, tea, or your favorite recipe
Powered by clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen and offering a total of 5 collagen types.
- Relief from exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as day 1*
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week*
- Reduces the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage*
- Improved knee function at 30 days*
Multi Collagen Capsules Joint + Mobility
3 capsules per day
Powered by clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen and offering a total of 5 collagen types. The botanical blend contains joint-friendly organic, fermented ginger root, turmeric root, skullcap, and apple cider vinegar.
- Supports healthy joints and increased flexibility*
- Improves joint discomfort within 7 days*
- Helps support a healthy response to inflammation*
For additional support, consider:
Bone Broth Protein
1 heaping scoop in 12 ounces of water, juice, or in a smoothie or protein shake
Bone Broth Protein powder offers the inherent benefits of Collagen type II (which, in turn, naturally features Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid) plus 19 amino acids all rolled up in this chicken-based line.
Simple to mix and no big soup pot required. Available in Pure, Vanilla, Chocolate and Turmeric
- Supports healthy joints and skin*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.