Get rid of belly fat and support healthy blood sugar and a strong heart.* Heart supplements support cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, and blood pressure already in the normal range and keep blood flowing smoothly.* Do you want to boost your heart health?
3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
This formula provides a comprehensive cardiovascular strategy by providing nutrients to support healthy cardiac tissue, vascular integrity, and homocysteine levels, while also providing nutrient replenishment to those patients taking cardiovascular medications.Product Sheet
1 capsule daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Improve Your Brain Function with Brain Benefits™* Omega-3 fatty acids are super concentrated in the brain- our fattiest organ. They can do wonders for cognitive function, especially memory, focus, and mood.* DHA and EPA help the brain learn new things, with less effort.* They may even change the brain’s structure, making space for more brain cells.* Omega-3s protect the brain from wear and tear.* That means you think more clearly and quickly, no matter your age.
DHA and EPA aren’t just great for the brain, they promote heart health, comfortable joints, and beautiful skin, nails, and hair.* You will look, feel, and perform at your best.Product Sheet
1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
What makes A.D.K so effective is how its ingredients work together to help you achieve optimal health. Research indicates that the unique combination of vitamins A, D and K promotes proper bone growth and heart health.* The right amount of calcium is required for healthy teeth and bones. Vitamins A, D and K work together to properly absorb and metabolize your body’s calcium. A.D.K. helps keep your bones healthy and strong so you can keep moving forward!*Product Sheet
BLOOD PRESSURE AN ISSUE? ADD:
2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
BP Elite™ is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals and herbals designed to support blood pressure within normal ranges.* BP Elite™ is a unique formulation in that it targets multiple pathways and important metabolic functions, including the angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS); the enzyme that produces nitric oxide.*Product Sheet
CHOLESTEROL AN ISSUE? ADD:
3 capsules daily with food. The daily amount can be divided between AM and PM, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
A dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and maintenance of cholesterol levels within normal ranges.* CholestSure™ is a unique combination of Red Yeast Rice, Policosanols, Phytosterols, Coenzyme Q10, Chromium Polynicotinate, EPA, Artichoke Leaf Extract and Guggul lipids. It is a great addition to any diet and exercise program that is designed to support the maintenance of HDLs, cholesterol, and triglycerides within normal ranges.*Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.