It’s never too early to invest in your brain, discover ways to support your brain while reducing stress.
3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
A certain kind of brain protein- called beta-amyloid peptide- clumps together to produce plaques that damage, and even kill, brain cells. In Amyloid Benefits™, Palmfruit BioActive Complex (PBC), pomegranate, and Shoden® Ashwagandha work together to promote healthy levels of these proteins.* Ashwagandha supports brain cell repair and recovery, improving cognitive performance and memory.*Product Sheet
MEGA PROBIOTIC™ ND 50
1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Mega Probiotic™ ND 50 contains 9 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique
mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*
Mega Probiotic™ ND 50 also contains added Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), soluble fiber, and prebiotic that selectively supports the proliferation of intestinal probiotics for digestive tract health.*
DHA and EPA aren’t just great for the brain, they promote heart health, comfortable joints, and beautiful skin, nails, and hair.* You will look, feel, and perform at your best.Product Sheet
2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Supporting healthy cortisol levels has emerged as an essential strategy for supporting adrenal function. The formulation strategy associated with Cortisol Benefits™ involves first identifying the most effective compounds to provide the necessary degree of support for cortisol balance, and then defining and including the most clinically relevant levels of those compounds. With the adaptogenic powers of Sensoril® Ashwaganda and ETAS™, a standardized extract of Asparagus officinalis, this supplement is designed to support overall health, stress management, and HPA Axis/adrenal hormone balance.*Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.