Get more work done, play harder, and meet your exercise goals. Energy supplements designed according to nature and science help balance your stress hormones and nourish your energy pathways.* Do you want more energy and vitality?
ACTIVE FOLATE B12 CHEWABLE
1 tablet daily
Active Folate B12 Chewable combines the most active, stable, and highly bioavailable forms of folic acid (Quatrefolic® brand) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Active Folate B12 Chewable is the most stable, bioavailable and active form of folate andvitamin B12. It is also recommended for methylation, cellular health, and child-bearing years/pregnancy.* Active Folate B12 Chewable is a preferred form of folate for the support of homocysteine management, heart health and nerve function*Product Sheet
2 capsules daily
Adrenal Benefits™ is a dietary supplement to support adrenal function, energy levels and endocrine balance.*This botanical and glandular combination product is geared toward supporting adrenal function by supporting healthy energy levels, HPA axis and endocrine balance, as well as by nourishing the adrenal glands themselves.Product Sheet
Mix one scoop daily in water before a workout
Mito-Fuel is a 5,000 mg D-Ribose based product to support mitochondrial function.* A combination of D-Ribose and Acetyl L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, DMG, Rhodiola, Coenzyme Q10 and Bromelain,Mito-Fuel is a formula that helps support normal cellular function and energy levels by promoting the production and recycling of ATP.* It can also be used pre and post work out. MitoFuel is a great tasting powder drink mix supplement.Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.