Keep driving long into your senior years thanks to clear vision. Eye vitamins moisten the eyes and guard against vision-damaging factors such as aging and sunlight.* Do you want healthy vision and comfortable eyes?
1 capsule daily
Healthy Eyes™ is an advanced nutritional supplement designed to maintain ocular health that may decline as a result of dietary deficiencies, aging, toxins, free radical exposure, stress, and sunlight.* The formula includes the antioxidants Alpha Lipoic Acid and Beta Carotene; Bilberry Extract, which contains bioflavonoids that support healthy histamine levels and helps remove materials from the retina; Eyebright, an herb that is used extensively for dry, irritated eyes, and eye strain; L-Glutathione and Lutein to help protect the lens from UV rays; Taurine, essential for maintaining the structural integrity of the retina; Quercetin and Rutin, antioxidants to support capillary strength; and Lycopene, a phytonutrient from tomatoes with antioxidant properties.*Product Sheet
ASTAXANTHIN D3 LIQUID
Take 1 mL daily
Containing two powerful ingredients, Astaxanthin D3 is a dietary supplement to support the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, facilitate chemical reduction of free radicals, and support a healthy immune response.* is a carotenoid well known for its ability to scavenge free radicals, and support a healthy inflammatory response.* In addition to management of oxidative stress and supporting a healthy inflammatory response, astaxanthin also supports the immune system for overall wellness.*Product Sheet
CURCUMIN C3 COMPLEX®
1 capsule daily
An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gallbladder function.* Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying, and free radical scavenging properties.* Turmerics active ingredient, Curcumin, has been shown to support the liver and gallbladder function, and help to manage blood cholesterol within normal ranges.* Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.Product Sheet
OMEGA 3 HP-D
2 softgels daily
Omega 3 HP-D is our superior quality, lemon flavored Omega-3 formula providing a high yield of EPA and DHA combined with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3. The Omega-3 fish oil, in this product, is from wild caught anchovies. The oil is then molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability. This formula meets the strictest criteria to be sure that only minimal trace concentrates of heavy metals and other contaminants are below industry standards. Omega 3 HP-D supports cholesterol balance, cardiovascular, joint & skin health, as well as immune system function.*Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.