We care so much about children that we created a line of supplements just for kids called Little DaVinci. These condition-specific kids’ supplements address health issues that worry parents the most.* Find out how to make your little ones calmer, healthier, and happier.
1 scoop daily
Great tasting, versatile, nourishing and multi-faceted powdered multivitamin with the highest quality nutrients, CurcuWIN®, elderberry and probiotics in a base of the clinically researched Sunfiber®. What every child deserves in a multivitamin!Product Sheet
1 tablet daily
Great tasting, easily administered chewable probiotic with 6 strains and 6 digestive enzymes. Unparalleled support for upper and lower digestive and immune health in our little ones!Product Sheet
1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily
Amazing tasting liquid fish oil with clinically driven levels of DHA for brain development and EPA for brain functionality. On average, 25X more DHA per serving than leading gummies!
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.