Keep your mind relaxed and focused. Brain supplements and mood boosters calm the mind and body and sharpen your memory.* Remember where you put your car keys and stay calm under pressure.
2 capsules daily
Supporting healthy cortisol levels has emerged as an essential strategy for supporting adrenal function. The formulation strategy associated with Cortisol Benefits™ involves first identifying the most effective compounds to provide the necessary degree of support for cortisol balance, and then defining and including the most clinically relevant levels of those compounds. With the adaptogenic powers of Sensoril® Ashwaganda and ETAS™, a standardized extract of Asparagus officinalis, this supplement is designed to support overall health, stress management, and HPA Axis/adrenal hormone balance.*Product Sheet
CURCUMIN C3 COMPLEX®
1 capsule daily
An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gallbladder function.* Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying, and free radical scavenging properties.* Turmerics active ingredient, Curcumin, has been shown to support the liver and gallbladder function, and help to manage blood cholesterol within normal ranges.* Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.Product Sheet
1 capsule daily
Methyl Benefits™ boasts 2.5 mg of Quatrefolic® brand folate and 1 mg of methyl cobalamin as well as other key B vitamins. The formula is rounded out by one of the most powerful methyl donors, Trimethylglycine (Betaine). Ultimately, this formula is geared toward supporting methylation and its role in detoxification, energy production and neurotransmitter synthesis.Product Sheet
3 capsules daily
Neuro Benefits™ includes both botanical and nutrient ingredients to support healthy neurological function and memory.* The formula provides broad support through various mechanisms of action, including through those of the novel ingredients Chocamine® and Sharp-PS®, which have neurologically centered data to support their importance in a supplement regimen.*Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.