Keep your mind relaxed and focused. Brain supplements and mood boosters calm the mind and body and sharpen your memory.* Remember where you put your car keys and stay calm under pressure.
ACTIVE FOLATE B12 CHEWABLE
1 chewable tablet daily
Active Folate B12 Chewable combines the most active, stable, and highly bioavailable forms of folic acid (Quatrefolic® brand) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Active Folate B12 Chewable is the most stable, bioavailable, and active form of folate and vitamin B12. It is also recommended for methylation, cellular health,
and child-bearing years/pregnancy.* Active Folate B12 Chewable is a preferred form of folate for the support of homocysteine management, heart health and nerve function*
4 capsules daily
Tri-Mag 300 is a dietary supplement providing 3 important chelated forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium which are important electrolytes.Product Sheet
OMEGA 3 HP-D
2 softgels daily
Omega 3 HP-D is our superior quality, lemon flavored Omega-3 formula providing a high yield of EPA and DHA combined with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3. The Omega-3 fish oil, in this product, is from wild caught anchovies. The oil is then molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability. This formula meets the strictest criteria to be sure that only minimal trace concentrates of heavy metals and other contaminants are below industry standards.
Omega 3 HP-D supports cholesterol balance, cardiovascular, joint & skin health, as well as immune system
CURCUMIN C3 COMPLEX®
1 capsule daily with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch
An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gallbladder function.* Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying, and free radical scavenging properties.* Turmerics active ingredient, Curcumin, has been shown to support the liver and gallbladder function, and help to manage blood cholesterol within normal ranges.* Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.