Your whole body will thrive if your thyroid is healthy. Thyroid supplements support a gland that plays a critical role in healthy weight, a happy mood, feeling energetic, and many other aspects of health.*
DO YOU WANT TO FIT INTO THOSE SNUG JEANS AND FEEL LIKE YOUR OLD ENERGETIC SELF AGAIN?*
2 capsules daily
Thyroid Basics™ is a dietary supplement to support thyroid function and health.* It is a vegetarian blend of Tyrosine, selenium, iodine, copper, zinc, manganese, ForsLean® brand Coleus Forskohlii, Bacopa monnieri, guggulsterones, Chromium and B vitamins all of which work together to optimize thyroid function, relieve fatigue, manage weight, appetite and mood, support healthy T4 and T3 ratios and elevate cellular metabolism .*Product Sheet
MEGA PROBIOTIC™ ND 50
1 capsule daily
Probiotic 50 contains 9 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*Product Sheet
4 capsules daily
Tri-Mag 300 is a dietary supplement providing 3 important chelated forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium which are important electrolytes.Product Sheet
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.