2 tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. May increase to 2 tablets twice daily. 1 tablet daily for children ages 12 and up.
Provides a daily foundation with bioavailable B-vitamins, chelated minerals, and other critical nutrients*
Key ingredients: Complete multivitamin-mineral formula with 30 premium nutrients, bioavailable B vitamins, including B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P), B12 as methylcobalamin, and folate (from (Calcium-L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate), chelated minerals, including chromium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc in TRAACS glycinate chelate forms. Features critical nutrients, including Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols), and vitamin K2 [as menaquione-7 (MK-7 as Mena Q7®)]
1-2 tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Provides omega-3s, phospholipids, and peptides to support cardio strength and vascular elasticity, brain function, mood, and overall eye health*
Key ingredients: Omega-3 phospholipid peptide complex featuring phospholipids, omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked
1 capsule daily, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Supports healthy gut flora balance, nutrient absorption, and relieves occasional digestive discomforts*
Key ingredients: FloraSure® Probiotic Blend (20 Billion CFU) Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium bifidum
Vitamin D3 Chewable
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Supports vitamin D3 levels for overall health, strong bones and teeth, and healthy immune function*
Key ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferoll)
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.