Fairhaven Health’s line of fertility support products includes clinically-validated dietary supplements for men and women to promote sperm function and egg quality, respectively, and a sperm-friendly lubricant, safe for couples to use when trying to conceive naturally or for use during fertility treatments (e.g., intrauterine insemination (IUI)).
FH PRO for Men
Take 6 capsules daily, starting a minimum of 3 months (if possible) before trying to conceive naturally or via assisted reproductive technology (ART), and continue until pregnancy has been achieved.
FH PRO for Men is a patented, antioxidant-based fertility supplement that has been clinically shown to support all aspects of sperm health – count, motility, and DNA integrity. FH PRO for Men offers a 2-in-1 approach to supporting male reproductive health and fertility, offering a comprehensive multivitamin to address nutrient gaps in the daily diet, along with fertility targeted ingredients to optimize sperm function.
Clinical research highlights:
- In a prospective clinical study, 148 men who took FH PRO for Men for 90 days experienced a 38% increase in sperm count, 102% increase in sperm motility, and a 17% decrease in DNA fragmentation.
- In a groundbreaking study conducted at the Cleveland Clinic, men were given FH PRO for Men for 180 days. The results showed that supplementation with FH PRO for Men resulted in increased expression of sperm proteins associated with spermatogenesis, maturation of sperm, sperm-binding function, and fertilization process, suggesting a possible explanation for the well-established benefits of antioxidant supplementation on sperm health.
FH PRO for Women
Take 6 capsules daily, starting a minimum of 3 months (if possible) before trying to conceive naturally or via assisted reproductive technology (ART), and continue until pregnancy has been confirmed with a urine or blood test.
FH PRO for Women is a patented, antioxidant-based fertility supplement that has been clinically shown to benefit clinical pregnancy rates in women undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF). FH PRO for Women offers a 2-in-1 approach to supporting female reproductive health and fertility, providing a comprehensive preconception vitamin to ensure preconception and pregnancy wellness, along with fertility targeted ingredients to optimize egg quality and promote cycle regularity.
Clinical Research Highlights:
- A clinical study involving 104 women showed a significant benefit of FH PRO for Women on clinical pregnancy rates among women undergoing ART; the FH PRO for Women group (n=48) had a 54.5% clinical pregnancy rate compared to 31.5% in the historical control group (n=56).
BabyDance Fertility Lubricant
Immediately prior to intercourse, insert 3-4 grams of lubricant using the applicator into the vagina as close to the cervix as possible. May also be applied to external tissues. Consult a practitioner for use with fertility interventions.
BabyDance Fertility Lubricant is designed for use during the fertile days of the menstrual cycle by couples who are actively trying to conceive. BabyDance is a patented, sperm-friendly lubricant, safe for couples to use when trying to conceive naturally or for use during fertility treatments. This water-based lubricant is the first verified fertility lubricant made without parabens. BabyDance mimics the pH and consistency of natural cervical fluids to enhance the pleasure and comfort of intimacy without harming sperm or eggs.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.