Advanced Gut Health Probiotics for Women UTI, 50 Billion CFU
Take 1 capsule daily with food
Cut health vegan daily probiotic: Genuine Health 50 Billion CFU probiotics are formulated for women with one goal in mind—to seed your gut with stronger and healthier bacteria while supporting vaginal and urinary tract health.
Support vaginal health and urinary tract: 15 probiotic strains in a balanced formula to help improve women’s gut, vaginal, and urinary tract health, skin issues, bloating and weak digestion, low immunity, gut health, and more.
Clean, stable, and pure strains: Formulated with human, third-party verified strains that are triple-cleaned in a temperature and humidity-controlled environment for a stable, clean, and pure probiotic blend. 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free, made without dairy and soy ingredients. No refrigeration required.
Delayed-release capsules: Our strains are put into a vegan, plastic-free, delayed-release capsule to ensure that they pass through the stomach acid, reaching the gut where they thrive.
Fermented Organic Gut Superfood
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) in 1 cup (250 mL) of water
Organic superfood powder: Delicious Summer Berry Pomegranate superfood powder packed with phytonutrients and prebiotics to foster a healthy gut ecology for total body well-being. Contains 6 g of prebiotic fiber and only 2 g of sugar per serving.
Supports digestion and gut health: Formulated with fully fermented superfoods and easy-to-tolerate prebiotic fiber to help nourish gut microflora and amplify nutrient absorption without irritating the gut. Easy to digest and no bloating!
22 plant-based superfoods and prebiotics: Features antioxidant and polyphenol-rich ingredients including broccoli, kale, cauliflower, carrot, raspberry, grape, spirulina, black currant, pomegranate, and more that contribute to overall health.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.