1 scoop or 6 capsules per day, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw Adrenal Cocktail™ + Wholefood Vitamin C provides the body’s hormone-producing adrenals glands with 3 key nutrients in order to function properly and keep these hormone levels optimal: Potassium, Sodium, and Wholefood Vitamin C. Our unique combination of 3 simple, yet powerful ingredients — Potassium Bicarbonate, Redmond’s Real Salt®, and Acerola Cherry Extract provide a balanced response to stress, and energy production while avoiding burnout and fatigue.*
Cod Liver Oil
3 softgels or 1 teaspoon, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw Alaskan Cod Liver Oil™ from sustainably sourced, line-caught, MSC® certified codfish in Dutch Harbor, Alaska provides important Omega-3 fatty acids, Pro-Resolving Mediators (PRMs), and naturally occurring Vitamins A & D to promote optimal hormone balance as well as supporting immune, brain, eye, and circulatory health.*
1 tablet daily, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw Activated B w/SRT only utilizes the active, most absorbable forms, maximizing the health benefits. B Vitamins are crucial to the production and metabolism of hormones and neurotransmitters. There are 8 individual water-soluble B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folate, and Biotin. Jigsaw Activated B w/SRT includes all 8.
Magnesium w/ SRT
4 tablets per day, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw MagSRT® is the only magnesium supplement in the world that combines Albion’s dimagnesium malate into a timed-release formula. This patented dimagnesium malate is more bioavailable than other forms of magnesium and avoids digestive discomfort. SRT technology successfully addresses this issue by SLOWLY releasing a higher amount of magnesium, spacing it out over 6 to 8 hours—a rate at which the body can properly absorb and utilize the mineral. MagSRT® by Jigsaw Health was evaluated in the Scottsdale Magnesium Study (SMS), a placebo-controlled, human clinical trial of 91 participants. The study measured Serum Magnesium, Red Blood Cell (RBC) Magnesium, and Magnesium Deficiency symptoms. The results are published in the peer-reviewed Journal of American College of Nutrition (JACN).
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.