KBMO Diagnostic has partnered with Fullscript to provide practitioners with a Biotics’-focused protocol to help address patterns of increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) as identified by the Gut Barrier Panel.
Fullscript is an online platform that provides patients and healthcare practitioners access to healthcare’s best supplements and wellness products.
BioDolph-3 GI ™
Dosing: 1 capsule per day
Description: BioDoph-3 GI ™ is a synergistic probiotic formula containing three clinically researched probiotic strains. It supports the intestinal barrier, gut microflora, digestion, and mood.*
GI Resolve ™
Dosing: 2 teaspoons per day
Description: GI Resolve ™ combines nutrients and botanicals designed to support GI health and function without added flavors, colors, sweeteners, gums, or common allergens.*
Immuno-gG ® SBI
Dosing: 4 capsules per day, or 1-2 scoops of powder per day
Description: Immuno-gG® SBI is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate formula that supports healthy digestion and immune function. This purified source of immunoglobulin G (IgG) is derived from bovine serum, making it free of lactose, casein, and β-lactoglobulins.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This protocol is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory team has developed or collected these protocols from practitioners and supplier partners to help health care practitioners make decisions when building treatment plans. By adding this protocol to your Fullscript template library, you understand and accept that the recommendations in the protocol are for initial guidance and may not be appropriate for every patient.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.
Sign in to access the protocol template
New to Fullscript? Learn more about us below
Learn how Fullscript works
Fullscript is the leading online platform for practitioners to manage and dispense healthcare’s best supplements from their clinic or directly to patients’ doors — all for free.
Be your patients’ best source for supplements
Building supplement plans on Fullscript’s free platform guarantees safe, effective products, makes wellness more convenient, and reduces costs for your patients and practice.
Find healthcare’s best supplements all in one place and ensure your patients are taking safe, effective products.
Build complete supplement plans in an intuitive experience for both you and your patients alike.
Grow your practice or help your patients save by setting or adjusting profit margins on patient orders.
Send this protocol template and more to your patients
Fullscript has a library of 160+ ready-made, evidence-based templates for all kinds of health conditions that practitioners can send as supplement plans.