The quality of your life as you age is determined by a variety of factors—but did you know that many of them are within your control? The keys to achieving meaningful longevity lie in practicing smart, healthy life choices and harnessing the powerful health benefits of specific nutrients.
Here are three ways to maximize your longevity:
- Maintain youthful energy levels
Have you ever felt like you just can’t do what you used to do? Age-related decline in energy production may be the culprit, and when these levels decline, your heart and other organs won’t work the way they used to. Specific nutrients, though, help revitalize energy at the cellular level.
2. Keep your cells working properly
As cells get older, some of them no longer function optimally, which can lead to health implications. This is called cellular senescence. While we cannot stop cells from aging, we can help manage the body’s senescent cell burden with senolytics: nutrients that encourage the body’s natural pathways for removing or recycling senescent cells.
3. Fight oxidative stress
Free radical compounds can “stress out” your cells, which can affect their DNA, zap cellular energy production, and more. Antioxidants and other nutrients help fight back!
AMPK Metabolic Activator
Take one (1) tablet daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. We encourage that the product is taken for at least 1-3 months on a regular basis before assessing its full effects.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed, and results may vary.
There’s an enzyme called AMPK that’s found in every cell in your body. It serves as the body’s “master regulating switch” for energy balance. It is involved in many metabolic mechanisms such as modulating fat storage, supporting already-healthy glucose levels, and creating new mitochondria.
Over time, declining AMPK levels can cause the accumulation of abdominal fat. We’ve created AMPK Metabolic Activator to trigger youthful AMPK activity, help burn fat and promote healthy cellular metabolism.
AMPK Metabolic Activator benefits:
- Encourages the body to burn stored abdominal fat
- Revitalizes youthful AMPK levels
- Two potent botanical extracts trigger AMPK activity
- Promotes healthy cellular metabolism
Take one (1) tablet daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. In research, some effects were seen as early as 1 week with the best effects seen after 12 weeks.
Also, due to our unique biochemistries and lifestyles, the time it takes to have effects can vary from person to person.
ArthroMax® Elite delivers compounds that help inhibit inflammation to promote joint health, promote healthy joint cartilage, and support soft-tissue health.
This formula contains a strategic combination of three herbal extracts (Chinese skullcap, white mulberry, and cutch tree) that target joint comfort from two fronts:
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports joint integrity by maintaining healthy cartilage
- As we age, we experience normal wear and tear on our joints causing cartilage to lose its integrity, resulting in joint discomfort and stiffness
- Articular cartilage’s primary function is to provide a smooth, lubricated, friction-free surface that allows the joint to rotate and move with ease. It is vital that proactive measures are taken to protect and preserve its functionality
ArthroMax® Elite Benefits:
- Helps inhibit inflammation to promote joint health and comfort
- Promotes healthy joint cartilage and soft tissue
- Triple-action plant extract formulation supports healthy, comfortable freedom of movement
- Once-daily formula with 650 mg of botanical blend per serving
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate
Take three (3) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Based on research, some effects were seen as early as six weeks with the best effects seen after 12 weeks.
Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the brain. It supports healthy memory and youthful cognitive function. Our Neuro-Mag® formula provides an ultra-absorbable form of magnesium to support healthy magnesium levels in the brain, making it good for supporting memory and maintaining cognitive health.
Studies indicate that increased cerebral magnesium has a beneficial effect on measurements of cognitive function, such as short and long-term memory.
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate Benefits:
- Readily absorbed by brain for healthy function & youthful cognition
- Helps maintain crucial synaptic connections between brain cells
- Promotes healthy brain cell signaling pathways
DisclaimerView template in-app
- EBioMedicine. 2018;36:18-28.
- Mini Rev Med Chem. 2018;18(13):1151-1157.
- Nutr Res Pract. 2017;11(5):430-434.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;467(4):638-44.
- Life Sci. 2018;193:171-179.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;45:135-147.
- Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2019;25:1076029619871359.
- Journal of dietary supplements. 2020:1-15.
- Molecular neurobiology. 2017;54(3):2269-2285.
- Food Funct. 2019;10(5):2970-2985.
- Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015;12:60.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.