Missed sleep, chronic stress, and nutritional insufficiencies are all factors that may negatively affect immune function. Our Rapid Immune Support Protocol provides more targeted immune support in times of increased immune challenge.
Our Acute Immune Boost herbal and nutrient blend offers strong support for healthy immune function. Plan ahead to have a bottle of Acute Immune Boost on hand to be prepared for the first moment of significant challenge.
Our immune system has an immediate response to an immune challenge called the innate immune system. This system includes physical barriers like skin and mucosa, reflexes like the sneeze, cells protecting themselves by releasing immune chemicals, and immune cells such as Natural Killer Cells that can respond to immune challenges.
The other pathway of response, the adaptive immune response, takes a little more time but is more specific. It involves T and B lymphocyte cell response and, most importantly, antibody formation to the specific challenge presented.
Nutrient insufficiencies may lead to sluggish or reduced immune response. Our Rapid Immune Support Protocol includes nutrients and herbs in robust amounts to quickly nourish the effectiveness of both vital pathways of the immune response. Probiotics aid in assimilating nutrients and promoting effective gut barrier protection.
Acute Immune Boost
1 capsule, three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional
Designed for short-term use and rapid immune support, with heavy-hitting nutrients and botanical extracts to quickly bring your body systems back to optimal function. This blend contains powerful doses of top nutrients involved in immune function (such as vitamins A, C, D, and zinc) and is not meant for long-term, daily use.
- Provides herbal blend with NAC to support upper respiratory health*
- Andrographis and Elderberry provided in research-backed amounts to support optimal immune response
BioMaintenance® Shelf Stable Probiotic
1 capsule per day, with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional
Probiotics encourage optimal GI well-being, supporting balanced immune function. A high potency blend of 12 strains offers diversity and beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, which interact and communicate with immune cells, intestinal cells, and neurons in the body to influence digestive health, immune health, and overall well-being.
- Supports a balanced immune response*
- Positively shifts microbial immune balance in the gut*
- Offers support during times of travel, medication use, or stress*
Vitamin C Powder
3 scoops per day to bowel tolerance or as directed by a healthcare professional
The need for additional vitamin C rises during periods of emotional, psychological or physiological stress (such as illness or infection) The functions of vitamin C in the human body are remarkably diverse, from anti-inflammatory properties to immune system support and more.
- Acts as an antioxidant*
- Nourishes the adrenal glands and helps with stress response*
- Supports normal immune function*
- Product offered additionally in capsule form
Lifestyle tip: limit sugar intake
Sugar is a known immune suppressor. Higher intakes of sugar can impact how your innate immune system responds when a threat is present. Sugar utilizes vital immune nutrients, such as vitamin C and vitamin D, leading to a lower available amount for immune support. It is important to avoid excess sugar intake especially during times of acute challenges.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.