2-4 scoops daily
*Can take alongside Plant-Based Collagen Booster for added protection.
Marine collagen is known as the most well-absorbed form of collagen and contains 15 essential and non-essential and non-essential amino acids to boost your overall health. Type 1 collagen, in Marine Collagen, primarily works toward the health of our hair, skin, and nails.
Organika’s Marine Collagen powder is Canadian sourced, made from the scales of wild-caught cod, pollock, and haddock from the North Atlantic.
Plant-based Collagen Booster
2 teaspoons daily
*Can take alongside Marine Collagen (diet depending) for additional collagen support.
Plant-based collagen support is made from 7 synergistic plants to provide antioxidants for maximizing natural collagen production and to protect existing collagen from breaking down.
Carrot and ginseng peptides provide a similar amino acid structure to animal collagen powders. The addition of astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant that is 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, helps to protect the collagen you do create.
Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder
1 sachet daily
Studies show that probiotic supplementation can reduce the size and number of acne lesions. (1) Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder is shelf-stable with a lightly sweet and natural taste.
Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder is a blend of four clinically proven probiotic strains and Actilight, a prebiotic fiber extracted from beetroot.
1 tablet daily
Chelated Zinc offers a potent and well-tolerated dose without upsetting the stomach.
Vitamin C Powder
1200 mg or 1/4 teaspoon daily
Vitamin C is key in the body’s own production of collagen. As a potent antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects our skin cells from environmental damage.
1200 mg pure ascorbic acid per serving. The powdered format makes it easy to split servings through the day if needed to accommodate bowel tolerance.
1. Avoid refined sugar
Refined sugar is a potent inflammatory that can trigger skin issues. Reducing refined sugar intake (i.e., soda, candy, processed foods) can help reduce overall inflammation.
2. Reduce intake of cow’s dairy
Many people who experience rosacea and eczema find it beneficial to reduce their intake of cow’s dairy including milk, cheese, ice cream, and butter.
3. Aim for a rainbow of fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are high in fiber, which can support regular bowel movements and a diverse gut microbiome. They are also high in antioxidants, which protect our cells from damage.
4. Include zinc-rich food sources
Zinc-rich food sources include oysters, poultry, chickpeas, and cashews.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.