Supplies key nutritional building blocks for a healthy immune system.
Vitamin C 1000
Take 1 tablet with breakfast or lunch
Clinically proven and patented form of Vitamin C that is rapidly absorbed, plus citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced effectiveness. Vitamin C supports a diverse range of bodily functions, including immune system stimulation and defense.
Take 1 capsule with breakfast or lunch
Supplies essential trace mineral in a gentle and highly absorbable, amino acid chelate form. Zinc is known to affect multiple aspects of the immune system, including balancing immune response and protecting against a variety of pathogens.
Vitamin D3 5000
Take 1 capsule with evening meal
Supplies a potent 5000 IU of a highly absorbable form of vitamin D. In addition to its classic effects on bone density and skeletal strength, Vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses and promote a well-functioning immune system.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.