Multivitamin For Kids
Children (4-8 years) chew 1 tablet daily with breakfast
Children (9-13 years): Chew 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with dinner for a total of 2 tablets per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Multivitamin for Kids features added green foods and vegetable concentrates for better nutrition. While your children are growing and maturing, the nutrients they consume play a critical role in ensuring not only robust health but also their proper physical development. Progressive Multivitamins for Kids offers a comprehensive strategy for supporting the unique nutritional needs of active children.
- Vegetables and green foods
- Whole fruit concentrates
- Mineral citrates
- D3, flax, and DHA
- Kid-friendly taste
- Helps normal growth and development
- Helps immune function and source of antioxidants
Complete Calcium for Kids
Children (4-8 years): For the maintenance of good health, chew 1 tablet daily with breakfast.
Adolescents (9-13): Chew 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with dinner for a total of 2 tablets per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Complete Calcium for Kids plays an important role in bone development and maintenance to support your child’s health and development. It also contains an array of complementary nutrients, including essential fatty acids, green food, and vegetable concentrates to address a number of additional nutritional challenges that our children face. It comes in a delicious orange passion fruit flavor and is 100% all-natural.
- Vegetables and green foods
- Magnesium and vitamin D3
- Calcium ascorbate
- Vitamin K2
- Flax and DHA
- Aids in tissue formation and healing
- Helps build healthy bones, teeth, and gums
- Supports proper muscle function
Sunshine Burst Chewable Vitamin D
Chew 1 soft gel daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sunshine Burst Vitamin D for Kids plays an important role in the healthy development of bones and teeth. It provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 in each chewable softgel with a kid-friendly natural lemon taste. It’s great for mom and dad too!
- 1,000 IU Vitamin D3
- Lactose, gluten, and sugar-free
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- Kid-friendly taste
- Great for mom and dad too!
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Supports the development of bones and teeth
Ultimate Fish Oil for Kids Bubble Gum
Children ages 1-8 years: take 1 teaspoon once daily.
Adolescents ages 9-12 years: take 1-2 teaspoons once daily.
Researchers found that only 22% of healthy Canadian children ages 4-8 met the suggested adequate intake for DHA & EPA. (1) Omega-3s help support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age. This great-tasting, kid-friendly natural bubblegum flavor for kids ages 1-12 is formulated with sustainably sourced fish and provides 1000 mg of EPA & DHA. Great for parents too!
- 1000 mg of EPA and DHA, with a total of 1340 mg omega-3 fatty acids
- Naturally delicious bubblegum flavor
- Sustainably sourced™
- Supports the development of brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
DisclaimerView template in-app
- Madden SM, Garrioch CF, Holub BJ. (2009). Direct diet quantification indicates low intakes of (n-3) fatty acids in children 4-8 years old. J Nutr. Mar;139(3):528-32.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.