ALA 300 mg
2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
ALA 300 mg helps regulate blood sugar levels and control the nerve-damaging effects of oxidation, supporting numerous body systems, including the digestive and urinary tracts.
This product provides 300 mg of highly stable DL-alpha lipoid acid, a fat and water-soluble antioxidant. Antioxidant actions include the direct regulation of free radical damage as well as the ability to “recycle” other antioxidants already used by the body. Numerous studies have linked these antioxidant benefits with reductions in kidney damage as well as a potential reduction in kidney stone formation. Through improved insulin sensitivity, ALA has also been shown in early research to reduce diabetes-associated bladder damage. Other studies suggest that ALA may also reduce intestinal inflammation, with a possible role in inflammatory bowel disease.
Integris 20 and Integris 30
1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Integris 20 and Integris 30 feature a clinically-studied probiotic strain that provides advanced bowel support for occasional gas and bloating relief, supports daily abdominal comfort, and balances the digestive tract. Available in potencies of 20 billion CFU to promote daily digestive comfort and 30 billion CFU for clinically-validated irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) support.
Patented probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®) is clinically shown to reduce abdominal pain and improve IBS symptoms. Among its unique properties is the ability to stimulate the growth of other probiotic strains, thus increasing intestinal biodiversity. LP299V® also withstands stomach acid, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, inhibits pathogens, and may alleviate antibiotic-associated diarrhea. Preliminary research also suggests an ability of Lactobacillus plantarum to decrease severity of urinary tract infection, with clinical trials currently underway.
1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects
A high-potency extract that helps to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections.
Cranberry Ultra features high-potency cranberry extract at a convenient one-a-day dose, with each capsule containing 400 mg of a 50:1 cranberry extract (equivalent to approximately one cup of 30% juice). Cranberry Ultra is rich in antioxidant flavonoids possessing antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is clinically shown to reduce the incidence and severity of urinary tract infections and may also support chronic kidney disease through decreased inflammation and antioxidant support. Current research suggests a potential role for cranberry at impeding colonization of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, as well as supporting a healthy gut barrier.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.