Take 1 capsule, two times per day
A proprietary herbal blend that helps to relieve the symptoms associated with menopause (e.g., hot flashes, night sweats, paresthesia, insomnia, nervousness, melancholia, vertigo, fatigue, rheumatic pain, and vaginal dryness) in pre-, peri- and post-menopausal women without estrogenic effect.
Contains EstroG-100®, a phytonutrient blend of 3 botanicals including Angelica gigas, shown to relieve the full-spectrum of menopausal symptoms starting in as little as 7 days. Black cohosh is more familiar in western herbal medicine and well-studied in modern research. Sage rounds out the formula with a traditional North American medicinal plant with a long history of use in alleviating menopausal symptoms.
Evening Primrose Oil
1000 mg: take 1 capsule, three times per day
500 mg: take 2 capsules, two to four times per day
High potency source of omega 6 essential fatty acids, including GLA, which is not commonly found in the diet. Traditionally used in hormonal conditions such as PMS and skin conditions like atopic dermatitis.
Standardized to contain 9% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), and 73% linoleic acid. Available in high-potency 1000 mg or easy-to-swallow 500 mg capsules.
Full Spectrum Omega
Take 3 capsules per day
Wild salmon oil in the triglyceride form providing EPA and DHA to help support cognitive function and cardiovascular health. The non-concentrated oil is easier to digest and less likely to cause burping than other fish oil supplements.
Sustainably-caught, wild Alaskan salmon, providing 17 naturally-occurring fatty acids, enhanced with vitamin D and astaxanthin, and preserved with a unique base that includes clary sage essential oil, plus rosemary and thyme extracts.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.