Take 1-2 capsules daily
Delivers a high dose of vitamin C in well-tolerated, well-absorbed Ester-C® form. Also contains powerful bioflavonoids and immune-boosting arabinogalactan to help strengthen the immune system and alleviate allergy symptoms.
Supports immune health, as well as skin, joints, and vision. Each capsule contains 600 mg of non-acidic Ester-C® form vitamin C. Ester-C® Supreme is gentle on digestion and retained within the white blood cells of the immune system for up to 24 hours. Arabinogalactan has been clinically shown to significantly decrease both the incidence and duration of common cold symptoms. Ester-C® Supreme also contains the antioxidant bioflavonoids, quercetin, for added anti-inflammatory, immune system support. Ester-C® Supreme is a citrus-free formulation.
NAC 600 mg
Used to help relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis. Adult dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Take with a meal that contains protein.
Used to help reduce symptoms of respiratory infection and support the immune system for adults over 65 or those suffering from chronic degenerative diseases. Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily. Take with a meal that contains protein.
NAC 600 mg is a high-potency antioxidant that is clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of respiratory infection and support the immune system.
Each capsule contains 600 mg of N-Acetyl-Cysteine, a powerful antioxidant shown to support immune function, helping to reduce incidence, severity, and duration of cold and flu symptoms. NAC also protects the respiratory system against illness and infection while decreasing the frequency of chronic bronchitis as well as the severity of flare-up symptoms. NAC may also offer anti-viral benefits, as well as promote clear airways and alleviate chest congestion through its mucolytic activity.
Take 1 capsule per day with food
Supports immune health, including the reduction of cold and flu symptoms, duration, and severity. Also promotes healthy skin, eyes, male fertility, and prostate health.
Each capsule contains 30 mg of zinc in the highly bioavailable citrate form. Zinc is a mineral essential for immune health, clinically shown to decrease the duration of common cold symptoms. Zinc also plays a key role in blood sugar management, prostate health, and male fertility. Zinc may slow the progression of eye-related conditions such as macular degeneration. Zinc is especially useful for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet, as dietary sources of zinc include red meat and shellfish.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.