Children (3-8 years): Chew 2 gummies 1 time per day with food
Adolescents (9-13 years): Chew 3 gummies 1 time per day with food
A great-tasting, all-natural, pectin-based gummy multivitamin and mineral to support growing bodies and minds.
U-Cubes are delicious cherry and orange-flavored multivitamin gummies. They provide an array of nutrients for healthy growth and development, including B vitamins for energy and nervous system support, as well as zinc and vitamin C for immunity. Made using natural vegetable colors and naturally sweetened with organic beet sugar and organic glucose syrup. U-Cubes are non-GMO, dairy-free, gelatin-free, and vegan.
Adolescent dosage (9-13 years): Chew 1 tablet per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
Adolescent dosage (14-18 years): Chew 1 tablet 2 times per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
A great-tasting, naturally-sweetened chewable tablet, providing a range of vitamins and minerals to help bridge nutritional gaps in teens.
This multivitamin was specially formulated to meet the unique vitamin, mineral, and nutrient needs of children and teenagers during their growing years and help them reach their full potential. Includes a full complex of B vitamins for energy and stress support, pro-vitamin A, zinc, and biotin to support healthy skin, hair, and nails, and Ester-C® form vitamin C to promote strong immunity. Teens Multi features high-dose calcium for growing bones and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
The iron-free formula is suitable for boys and girls. Girls needing supplemental iron would take it separately, apart from Teens Multi.
Dosage: Children (1-8 years) and adolescents (9-18 years): Chew 2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Another option is to cut the “tail” off the fish-shaped capsule and squeeze the contents into applesauce or a smoothie.
Fun, fish-shaped chewable softgels, designed to support the health of children and adolescents, including brain function, digestion, cardiovascular wellness, skin, joints, and eye health.
Delicious, fun-to-eat capsules containing a high-potency fish oil sourced from wild-caught tuna, and standardized to contain a minimum of 105 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 34 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Fish oil-derived omega-3 EFAs have been shown to promote brain health, including cognitive function and behavior, in children and teens, in addition to supporting immunity, eye health, and nervous system function. Omega-3 Bursts are naturally sweetened with xylitol and contain no artificial colors.
Kids Ester-C® 250 mg Chewable
Children’s dosage (4 and up): Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
Kids Ester-C® 250 mg Chewable is a great option for kids who don’t like swallowing pills. This chewable vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system, alleviate allergy symptoms, encourage the growth and repair of body tissues, and maintain the integrity of bones, gums, and teeth.
Great-tasting, chewable tablets providing 250 mg of vitamin C, double the amount of many other kids’ chewables. Contains non-acidic Ester-C® form vitamin C for immune system support that’s easier on digestion than the standard ascorbic acid form. Available in three delicious flavors: orange, citrus punch, and wildberry. Kids Ester-C® 250 mg Chewable is naturally sweetened and more gentle on tooth enamel compared to ascorbic acid.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.