Cal Mag Citrates Liquid with D3
Adult dosage: 1-2 tablespoons per day
Children’s dosage (4-8 years): Take one-half (1/2) tablespoon per day
Children’s dosage (9-18 years): Take 1 tablespoon per day
High-potency calcium plus magnesium formula for children and adults, with added vitamin D3 to support bone density and help prevent bone loss.
A great-tasting, sugar-free liquid, delivering 500 mg of calcium citrate and 200 mg of magnesium in highly bioavailable citrate forms. Available in 4 natural, creamy flavours: strawberry, vanilla, orange creamsicle, and blueberry parfait. Non-GMO & gluten-free.
SISU 7 Joint Complex
Take 1 capsule, once per day
Formulated using clinically-validated anti-inflammatory compounds including 5-Loxin Advanced TM brand of boswellia and UC II ® brand unhydrolyzed collagen type II. Contains Ester-C®, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne. Non-GMO & gluten-free.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.