Supreme Multi Expecting
1 capsule, two times per day. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Supreme Multi Expecting helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and supports normal early fetal development. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet, Supreme Multi Expecting helps pregnant women meet their iron intake. It also supports immune function and energy production.
Easy-to-digest capsules include trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for more rapid absorption. Contains the maximum amount of folic acid for the prevention of certain physical and neurological birth abnormalities and certain childhood diseases. High-dose iron helps meet the increased demands of an active lifestyle and helps prevent anemia in the mother. B vitamin complex helps alleviate stress and nausea during pregnancy and supports the baby’s brain and nervous system development. Formulated to be taken with a calcium/magnesium supplement.
Women 19 years and older: 1 tablet per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best absorption, take between meals.
Folic Acid provides the maximum amount of folic acid allowed in a supplement at 1 mg per tablet. Folic acid is a vital nutrient for supporting a healthy pregnancy, protecting DNA from damage, and helping to reduce the risk of spina bifida and cleft palate.
Folic acid is essential for fetal growth and development as well as cardiovascular wellness. High-dose supplementation may decrease the risk of folate deficiency, associated with anemia and neuropathy in the mother, and the incidence of congenital abnormalities in the fetus.
1 capsule per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
Zinc Citrate supports immune health, fertility in both males and females, and plays a key role in prostate health.
Each capsule contains 30 mg of zinc in highly bioavailable citrate form, promoting prostate health and fertility in men as well as fetal growth when taken by expecting mothers. It also supports healthy vision, immunity, and blood sugar levels. In men, zinc aids in testosterone production as well as supports sperm count and quality. In women, zinc promotes egg development and healthy fertilization. Dietary sources of zinc include red meat and shellfish, making this high-potency supplement especially useful for vegetarians and vegans.
Full Spectrum Omega
3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner
Full Spectrum Omega is a certified sustainably sourced, wild fish oil supplement providing a full range of 17 naturally occurring fatty acids with added vitamin D3 and astaxanthin. It helps to regulate hormone levels in men and women and supports fetal brain and eye development. Full Spectrum Omega also supports heart, brain, digestive, and skin health.
Full Spectrum Omega provides 1200 mg of fish oil per capsule in the triglyceride form, including the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. Omega-3 EFA supplementation has been clinically shown to support both male and female fertility (including improved egg quality) and decrease the risk of early pre-term birth and low birth weight babies. It also provides anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular support in men and women and is a source of vitamin D3 and astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant shown to support male fertility.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.