GLA Borage Oil
Take 4 softgels once daily with food
GLA is a good source of essential omega-6 fatty acids that have known anti-inflammatory properties. There is no food source of GLA in high enough quantities to maintain our needs through diet alone. GLA is for anyone who may be experiencing inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and acne. It is also popular for women who are looking to support healthy skin as they age due to its ability to improve skin moisture, elasticity, and firmness.
Key features: No GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, or sweeteners. Borage seed oil, derived from the borage flower, supplies the highest concentration of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) of any plant—nearly 3 times higher than evening primrose oil.
Adults, mix 10 drops in juice once daily and take with food
Collagen Plus is formulated for anyone requiring additional support for collagen production for the health of skin, nails, hair, and bones. It is a perfect option for vegetarians and vegans who are looking for collagen support that does not contain any animal ingredients. A combination of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA) and biotin for a vegan option of collagen support.
Key features: Vegan, with biotin, no GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, or sweeteners.
Add 1 scoop to 250 mL of water, yogurt, or blend into a smoothie to taste
Beautysmart is a perfect combination of nutrients to support a healthy body and beautiful skin. Perfect for any woman who is looking for extra protein and collagen to support tissue repair and support beautiful hair, skin, and nails. A combination of antibiotic-free whey protein isolate and hydrolyzed marine collagen from wild-caught fish provide the body a source of essential amino acids and ingredients that help support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Key features: Beautysmart contains a unique combination of whey protein isolate and marine-based collagen, which work synergistically to build and repair body tissue. Whey protein isolate is a casein-free and lactose-free protein fraction of cow’s milk. Protein is critical for the growth, maintenance, and repair within all body systems. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen from wild-caught fish provides the protein components needed to help build and repair body tissue. No GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten artificial preservatives, or sweeteners.
Adults, apply 1 pump (1 mL) to the affected area morning and night
Skinsmart supports beautiful skin and contains Celadrin®, an ingredient that temporarily protects and helps relieve skin irritations and itching.
Key features: No GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, or sweeteners.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.