Children 4-9 years of age, take one (1) gummy per day before bedtime.
Children 10 years of age and older, take two (2) gummies per day before bedtime. May be taken with or without food. Chew each gummy thoroughly.
Features an herbal and nutrient blend including L-Theanine (AlphaWave®) to support relaxation and calm, saffron extract to support sleep before bedtime, magnesium citrate to support bone health, and herbals chamomile Flower and lemon balm extract.
- L-Theanine (AlphaWave®)supports relaxation
- Saffron Extract supports mood and sleep before bedtime
- Magnesium Citrate supports proper nervous system function
Adults, take two (2) gummies per day, 30-60 minutes before bedtime. May be taken with or without food.
Helps you fall asleep faster, sleep longer, and supports your immune system while you sleep, featuring a robust blend of vitamins, prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotics, vitamins B6, B12, C and D3 support your immune system, while melatonin supports a good night’s sleep when you need it most.
- Melatonin supports sleep
- L-Theanine (AlphaWave®) supports relaxation
- Probiotics Bacillus coagulans (Lactospore®)
- Vitamin D3 for immunity
- Beta Glucan (M-Gard®) prebiotic supports the growth of probiotic bacteria and provides clinically-tested immune support
- Zinc supports the immune system
- Vitamin C supports normal immune function
- Vitamin B12 for immunity and energy
- Vitamin B6 for immunity and energy
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.